Why add the 2021 American Silver Eagle PCGS MS70 FDI Black Frame Flag Label to your collection?
This 2021 American Silver Eagle featuring the Black Frame Flag Label earned the coveted collector grade of Mint State 70 (MS70) and the desirable First Day of Issue (FDI) designation from the experts at Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). 2021-dated bullion Silver Eagles are an exciting opportunity for collectors to own two separate reverse designs in a single year. While bullion issues in early 2021 will feature John Mercanti’s original heraldic eagle reverse design, in mid-2021 a new reverse design will debut on bullion Silver Eagles. Don’t miss your chance to own a 2021-dated brilliant uncirculated Silver Eagle featuring the iconic heraldic eagle reverse design!
- This year marks the final appearance of the original reverse design on bullion Silver Eagles.
- Each 1 oz. coin is comprised of .999 pure silver.
- This coin features the visually compelling Black Frame on the collectible Flag Label.
- The U.S. Mint’s premier silver bullion coin, the American Silver Eagle series debuted in 1986.
- These silver dollars are backed by the U.S. Government for both weight and purity.
Classic ASE Design
Obverse: The obverse design by sculptor Adolph A. Weinman features Lady Liberty walking. She is wrapped in the U.S. Flag and carries laurel and oak, symbolizing prosperity and strength.
Reverse: The reverse design was modeled on the Great Seal of the United States and was brought to fruition by former U.S. Mint Chief Engraver and numismatic designer John Mercanti. It features a bald eagle with wings spread. The eagle clutches arrows and an olive branch beneath a field of thirteen stars.
MS70 Numismatic Perfection
Mint State 70 coins are flawless examples when examined under magnification. The coveted First Day of Issue designation is reserved for issues that are graded on the first day of release. The Black Frame Flag Label is sought after and provides a stunning visual contrast.