Why add the 2020 Great Britain Celebrating British Diversity 8 g Silver Proof 50p Coin GEM Proof to your collection?
This 2020 Great Britain Celebrating British Diversity 8 g Silver Proof 50p Coin in GEM Proof condition marks a departure for British Coinage. This issue is the first coin of many planned to be released in the coming years celebrating British Diversity.
- This issue is struck in .925 Sterling Silver.
- Each coin contains 8 grams of silver.
- This coin was struck by the world famous British Royal Mint, an organization operated since the year 886 A.D.
- The coin will arrive in Gem Proof condition.
- This issue has an attractive limited mintage of 25,010 coins.
Reverse: The reverse of the coin features the interconnected triangles of a geodesic dome, illustrating the strength and connected nature of Modern Britain. The inscription “Diversity Built Britain” appears superimposed over the dome.
Obverse: The obverse of the coin features The British Royal Mint Engraver Jody Clark’s timeless effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
Gem Proof coins are higher grade collector coins with no significant signs of wear or handling. They are original, lustrous and well-detailed examples. The proof finish is accomplished through special polishing of the dies and planchets prior to striking the coin.