Why add this gorgeous Scottsdale Mint 10 oz. silver Tombstone Nugget bullion bar to your collection?
The Scottsdale Mint has launched a series dedicated to the historic significance of Tombstone, Arizona. The city is well-known for its lawless period in the late 19th century and as the location of the famed Gunfight at the O.K. Corral. The city originated as a boomtown established in the Arizona Territory as a result of the influx of population to work in the highly productive Tombstone silver mines. The bars of the Tombstone series are each crafted with slightly different attributes.
- This Tombstone Nugget bullion bar is struck from 10 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The bar is crafted with a distinctive one-of-a-kind shape.
- The bar features unique surface characteristics.
- The bar is minted with an intriguing live edge.
- The bar, which is not legal tender, was minted by the Scottsdale Mint located in the state of Arizona.
- The bar will ship in its original, whimsically styled Mint packaging with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Charming Silver Nugget Design
Obverse: The obverse features a hammered texture that extends to the irregularly shaped, rough edge of the bar. The surface is stamped with inscriptions that include “TOMBSTONE,” “ARIZONA TERRITORY,” and “SILVER NUGGET.”
Reverse: The reverse is graced with the same hammered surface texture, with a declaration of the bar’s weight, purity, and content stamped across the bar’s length as “10 OZ TROY .999 FINE SILVER.” The statement is accompanied by a circular inset that contains the Mint’s stunning crowned lion logo. The handsome emblem is surrounded by the inscription “MADE BY SCOTTSDALE MINT.”
Magnificently Minted Silver Bullion Bar
This 10 oz. silver bullion bar from the Scottsdale Mint’s Tombstone Silver Nugget collection is uncertified. Expect the unusually shaped non-denominational bar to feature a superior quality strike, attractively detailed design elements, and exceptional eye appeal. The bar will arrive with a delightful vintage-styled Certificate of Authenticity, packaged in a Tombstone branded drawstring pouch which is reminiscent of a classic bank coin sack.