Why should this Scottsdale Mint 1 kilo silver bullion bar from the Tombstone Nugget series be the next addition to your collection?
This silver bullion bar produced by the Scottsdale Mint is a tribute to the prolific late 19th-century silver mining town of Tombstone, located in the territory of Arizona. Inspired by the irregularities of freshly mined silver, each bar in the series will feature minor eccentricities in its shape and hammered appearance, resulting in a uniquely designed precious metal treasure.
- This Tombstone Nugget Bar is crafted from 1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz.) of .999 fine silver.
- Each bar in the series features a slightly different shape.
- The hammered surface characteristics are varied on each bar.
- The non-denominational bar is minted with free-form rough edge.
- The Tombstone Nugget bar, which is not legal tender, is a product of the Scottsdale Mint in the state of Arizona.
- The bar will arrive with an Authenticity Certificate in its original Mint package.
Unique and Whimsical Hammered Nugget Design
Obverse: The obverse surface is ornamented with a charming hammered pattern, which terminates at the bar’s rough, randomly shaped edge. The inscriptions “TOMBSTONE,” “ARIZONA TERRITORY” and “SILVER NUGGET” are deeply stamped into the patterned surface.
Reverse: The purity and content of the bar is stamped into the reverse surface as “.999 FINE SILVER,” with its hefty weight of “1 KILO” inscribed below. The bar is additionally adorned with a circular-shaped stamp, which houses the Mint’s stylized crowned lion logo surrounded by the additional inscription “MADE BY SCOTTSDALE MINT.” The remaining surface replicates the obverse, with a hammered texture.
Expertly Minted 1 Kilo Silver Bullion Bar
This 1 kilo silver bullion bar from the Tombstone Nugget Collection issued by the Scottsdale Mint is presented in ungraded condition. Expect the bar to feature a beautifully executed strike, stunning variable finished surfaces, and spectacular eye appeal. The non-denominational bar will be shipped as received from the Mint, in an enchanting Old West bank style drawstring cloth sack embellished with the Tombstone series logo, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.