Why purchase this colorized 2 oz. silver 2022 E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial 40th Anniversary alien shaped coin?
The multiple award winning American science fiction film titled “E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial” was released into theaters in 1982. This whimsical, 2 oz. silver colorized coin is issued in celebration of the 40th anniversary of the film, which was added to the Library of Congress National Film Registry in 1994.
- The 2022 E.T. 40th Anniversary Extra-Terrestrial coin contains 2 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The coin is charmingly shaped as the head of the enchanting alien creature, measuring 40 x 36 mm.
- The coin’s design is beautifully rendered with expertly applied color.
- The five dollar denomination coin is legal tender of Niue.
- The coin is will arrive in an anniversary themed original Mint package.
- Mintage is limited to just 600 pieces.
Delightful Extra-Terrestrial Design
Obverse: The right facing effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II created by acclaimed British sculptor Ian Rank-Broadley in 1998 is centered on the obverse. “ELIZABETH II” and “NIUE” are inscribed above, while “2022 2 OZ SILVER .999” and “TWO DOLLARS” flank the portrait. Appropriate licensing credit to Universal Studios is cited below.
Reverse: The reverse is fully colorized, depicting the face of E.T., The Extra-Terrestrial. The endearing alien creature gazes forward with bright blue inquisitive eyes, with a heartwarming smile on his heavily wrinkled face.
Spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
This 2022 Niue 2 oz. silver colorized $5 coin issued in honor of the 40th Anniversary of E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial is presented in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition. Expect the alien head-shaped coin to feature a superior quality strike, with exceptionally finished surfaces and sensational eye appeal. The ungraded colorized silver bullion coin is housed in a custom shaped capsule and packaged with a Certificate of Authenticity in a window style display box, which is brightly decorated with iconic E.T. imagery and a specially designed 40th anniversary logo.