Why purchase this 2024 Canada 1 Ounce Silver Maple Leaf coin with a Polar Bear Privy Mark?
The Silver Maple Leaf was introduced in 1988 by the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) as the official silver bullion coin of Canada. The Treasured Maple Leaf editions of the series are issued as Premium Bullion coins featuring limited mintage privy marks. The coins are released in specially designed Mint packaging which denotes that they were struck in the initial days of production by the First Strikes designation.
- This 2024 Treasured Maple Leaf coin is crafted from one Troy ounce of 99.99% fine silver.
- The Canadian bullion coin is one of the first to be struck with a portrait of King Charles III.
- An attractive Polar Bear privy mark accents the coin’s reverse design.
- The coin is minted with a gorgeous Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) finish.
- The coin features fields patterned with microscopically thin radial lines as a security element.
- The 38 mm diameter coin carries a legal tender value of five dollars in Canada.
- The coin will arrive as packaged by the Mint.
- Mintage is limited to only 25,000 pieces.
Timeless National Symbol of Canada
Obverse: The obverse is graced with an effigy of His Majesty King Charles III surrounded by the inscriptions “CHARLES III,” “5 DOLLARS” and “2024.” The newly designed royal portrait is the work of Canadian artist Steven Rosati.
Reverse: The reverse features a single sugar maple leaf, with a Polar Bear privy mark located beside the stem. Inscriptions include “CANADA,” “FINE SILVER 1 OZ. ARGENT PUR” and the coin’s “9999” purity on each side of the leaf.
Stunning Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
This 2024 Canada Treasured Maple Leaf 1 oz. silver coin with a Polar Bear privy mark is available from ModernCoinMart in spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated (GEM BU) condition. Expect the $5 denomination bullion coin to feature a beautifully rendered strike, exquisitely finished surfaces, and outstanding eye appeal. The coin will arrive encapsulated and presented in an illustrated display card package which confirms its First Strikes pedigree.