Why purchase this flawless First Releases Fiji 2023 fractional Silver Eagle reverse proof 4-coin set?
This extraordinary Silver Eagle set issued by the Republic of Fiji replicates the iconic American Silver Eagle design on fractional weight coins for the first time ever!
- This 2023 Fiji Silver Eagle fractional set is comprised of four coins, each crafted from .999 fine silver.
- The four coins are minted in weights of 1 oz., 1/2 oz., 1/4 oz. and 1/10 oz. (1.85 Troy oz. total weight).
- Each coin in the set is issued as legal tender of the Republic of Fiji, with a face value of one dollar.
- The imagery of each coin is accented by a lustrous reverse proof finish.
- The coins feature the Silver Eagle Type-1 style heraldic eagle reverse design.
- Each silver dollar coin includes a coordinating heraldic eagle style label.
- The set is certified First Releases.
- Mintage is limited to 10,000 sets.
Familiar Silver Eagle Design
Obverse: The rendition of Lady Liberty located on each obverse is borrowed from the 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar created by acclaimed early 20th century sculptor Adolph A. Weinman. Inscribed “LIBERTY,” “2023” and “IN GOD WE TRUST.”
Reverse: Each reverse is adorned with a version of the Type-1 heraldic eagle image designed by 12th U.S. Mint Chief Engraver John Mercanti, which appeared on all U.S. Mint American Silver Eagle coins issued from 1986 until mid-2021. A circular badge overlapping the eagle’s wing contains the coat of arms of the Republic of Fiji. Inscribed “FIJI,” “ONE DOLLAR,” “FINE SILVER” and the coin’s weight.
Pristine Reverse Proof 70
This reverse proof 2023 Fiji fractional Silver Eagle coin set was submitted to the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) for review within thirty days of release, earning the First Releases designation. Possessing impeccable strikes, flawless surfaces and exceptional eye appeal, each coin was awarded the perfect grade of Reverse Proof 70. The coins are encapsulated in individual sonically sealed NGC black core style protective holders, each accompanied by a certification label adorned with the Silver Eagle’s classic Type-1 heraldic eagle reverse imagery.