Why purchase this 1 oz. Silver Colorized Reverse Proof 2023 Fender Daphne Blue Stratocaster Guitar Shaped coin?
The third and final release of the extraordinary Fender® Stratocaster® silver reverse proof coin series is a tribute to the iconic Daphne Blue color. Enthusiasm for the icy blue shade that initially appeared on the GM Cadillac in 1958, prompted Fender to include it in their custom offerings in 1960.
- This 2023 Fender Daphne Blue Stratocaster coin contains 1 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver.
- Production of the coin is officially licensed by Fender.
- The exciting guitar shaped coin measures 29.5 x 86.5 mm.
- The coin features a handsomely colorized reverse proof finish.
- The two-dollar denomination coin is Solomon Islands legal tender.
- An individualized serial number is incorporated into the coin’s design.
- The coin is a product of Switzerland-based precious metal refiner PAMP SA.
- The coin will ship in a nostalgically themed original Mint package.
- Mintage is limited to just 6,000 pieces.
Gorgeous Daphne Blue Stratocaster
Obverse: A portrait of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is located on the guitar body of the obverse. The inscriptions “ELIZABETH II,” “SOLOMON ISLANDS” and “2 DOLLARS” follow the line of the guitar’s neck, with the issue date “2023” and the coin’s serial number positioned on the flared elements of the guitar’s body.
Reverse: The Stratocaster is depicted in Daphne Blue on the reverse, with a white pickguard, and a maple woodgrain pattern on the fretboard and headstock. Inscribed “FENDER” and “1 OZ 999.9 AG.”
Sensational Reverse Proof Coin
This Solomon Islands 2023 Daphne Blue Fender Stratocaster colorized 1 oz. silver reverse proof coin is ungraded. Shaped as the distinctive guitar, the coin is superbly struck, with exquisitely finished surfaces and magnificent eye appeal. The coin is sealed in a custom capsule and nestled in a window-style box that features a picture of a man skydiving with his beloved guitar, an image which was part of the famed 1960s Fender “You won’t part with yours either” advertising campaign. The packaging includes an integrated Authenticity Certificate.