Why does this 2023 Samoa Guardian Angel 1/2 gram gold proof like bar deserve a place in your collection?
This gold proof like bar is a tribute to the ideology of the Guardian Angel. The belief that God assigns angels to protect and guide specific individuals, groups or nations, has been maintained across multiple religions throughout world history.
- This 2023 Guardian Angel bar is struck from 1/2 gram of .9999 fine gold.
- Imagery of the bar is gorgeously highlighted by a breathtaking proof like finish.
- The rectangular shaped bar measures 15.2 x 8.6 mm.
- The bar is issued as legal tender of the Polynesian island country of Samoa, with a legal tender value of fifty tala.
- The bar will ship in a handsomely illustrated display card package.
- Mintage of this beautiful numismatic treasure is limited to just 5,000 pieces.
Magnificently Detailed Guardian Angel Design
Obverse: The obverse depicts the Coat of Arms of Samoa, which includes a banner emblazoned with the national motto “FA’AVAE I LE ATUA SAMOA,” which translates from Samoan to English as “God be the Foundation of Samoa.” “SAMOA” is inscribed above the distinctive emblem, while the bar’s denomination of “$50 TALA” appears below.
Reverse: On the reverse, a stunning Guardian Angel is depicted standing with its arms crossed, and its long, gracefully curving wings drawn close to its body. The angel is posed among an array of billowing clouds, while stylized rays of heavenly light radiate in the background. Within the light rays, “GUARDIAN ANGEL” is inscribed in elegant script type lettering. The year of issue “2023,” along with “1/2 G .9999 FINEST GOLD” are inscribed beneath the ethereal scene.
Impressively Struck Proof Like Gold Bar
This 2023 Samoa Guardian Angel 1/2 gram gold bar is presented in Proof Like (PL) condition. Expect the ungraded $50 Tala bar to be expertly minted, featuring a superior quality strike, exquisitely finished surfaces and sensational eye appeal. The bar is sealed in a colorfully illustrated credit card sized keepsake display card, which is printed with its attributes.