Why purchase this Brilliant Uncirculated 2023 Niue Czech Lion 1 oz. silver bullion coin?
The first precious metal bullion series intended for the Czech market was the Czech Lion series introduced by the Czech Mint in 2017. The Czech Lion, a symbol for chivalry, strength and courage has been an emblem for the region that is currently the Czech Republic, since the 13th century.
- This Niue Czech Lion coin is crafted from 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The 2023 dated coin represents the seventh year of issue of the series.
- The coin’s impressive imagery is accented by a stunning brilliant uncirculated finish.
- The bullion coin measures 37 mm in diameter.
- The coin is issued as legal tender of the island nation of Niue, with a face value of two dollars.
- Out of the 31,300 piece total mintage, only 15,000 have been allocated for the worldwide market.
Bold New Czech Lion Design for 2023
Obverse: The obverse is graced with a stylized eagle, which represents a fusion of the St. Wenceslas, Moravian, and Silesian birds of prey. The right wing of the eagle is formed from the inscriptions “2 DOLLARS” and “2023,” along with a cluster of heart-shaped leaves of a linden tree, the national tree of the Czech Republic. The Public Seal of Niue is cradled between the eagle’s outstretched wings.
Reverse: A close up portrait of a lion appears on the reverse, with its piecing gaze focused forward. “CESKA,” “REPUBLICA” and “1 OZ AG 999” are inscribed beneath the majestic creature, angled to emulate the wing pattern on the obverse. A segment of the distinctive crown of St. Wenceslas is centered below, showcasing just a few of the ninety-one precious stones that ornament the medieval artifact.
Gorgeous Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Coin
This 2023 Niue 1 oz. silver Czech Lion coin is available from ModernCoinMart in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition. Expect the ungraded $2 face value coin to be expertly minted, featuring a remarkably sharp strike, exquisitely finished surfaces and spectacular eye appeal.