Why add this brilliant uncirculated Germania Mint Allegories series 2023 Germania and Galia 2 oz. silver medal to your collection?
The Germania Mint’s Allegories series celebrates the combined strength of ancient European civilizations. This 2023 dated release dedicated to Lady Germania and Lady Galia (ancient Gaul), demonstrates their shared conflict with the Roman Empire and their emergence as victors against the occupying forces.
- This 2023 Germania and Galia medal is the sixth and final release of the Germania Mint’s popular Allegories series.
- The medal is struck from 2 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver.
- The medal’s gorgeous imagery is highlighted by a stunning, Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- The bullion medal, which is not legal tender, features a 38.61 mm diameter.
- The medal will ship in an attractive Allegories-themed original Mint package.
- Mintage is limited to only 2,500 pieces.
Magnificent Allegorical Imagery
Obverse: Lady Germania and Lady Galia are depicted on the obverse with their swords sheathed and their joined hands raised in tribute to victory. The pair confidently steps forward among the ruins of the Roman Empire. Inscribed “ALLEGORIES” and “2 OZ 999.9 FINE SILVER.”
Reverse: The coat of arms representing the Germania Mint is located on the reverse, featuring symbols celebrating the themes of strength, truth, and loyalty: an oak leaf wreath with a crowned heraldic shield at the center. Inscribed “GERMANIA,” “2023,” and “10 MARK.” The medal’s denomination is solely for aesthetic impact. The German Mark was retired in 1999 when the country attained membership in the European Union and adopted the Euro as its official currency.
Exquisitely Minted Brilliant Uncirculated Medal
This 2023 Germania Mint 10 Mark 2 oz. Silver Germania Mint Allegories series medal honoring Germania and Galia is judged to be in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition. Expect the ungraded bullion medal to be expertly minted, featuring a remarkably sharp strike, beautifully finished surfaces, and sensational eye appeal. The medal is encased in a specially designed magnifying capsule and presented in an elegantly illustrated Allegories series Mint branded blister pack display box, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.