Why purchase this 2023 Zodiac Sign Aquarius colorized 17.50 gram silver black proof coin?
This extraordinary silver black proof coin is part of Mint of Poland’s twelve piece series dedicated to the signs of the zodiac. This 2023 dated release is an homage to the astrological sign of Aquarius. The sun is in the constellation Aquarius, which is symbolized as the water-bearer, from January 20th until February 18th. Those born under the sign of Aquarius are known to be free-spirited, intelligent, creative and open-minded.
- This Zodiac Signs series 2023 Aquarius coin contains 17.50 grams (0.5626 Troy oz.) of .999 fine silver.
- The coin measures 50 mm in diameter.
- The coin’s intriguing design is highlighted by a selectively gold gilded, black proof finish.
- The coin features a domed lens, which magnifies a colorized digitally printed image.
- The 500 Francs CFA denomination coin is issued as legal tender of the Republic of Cameroon.
- The coin will ship in a display worthy original Mint package.
- The coin is part of an extremely low mintage of only 500 pieces.
Beautifully Detailed Aquarius Design
Obverse: The coat of arms of Cameroon is located on the obverse. Inscriptions include “REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN,” “2023,” the coin’s “500 FRANCS CFA” denomination, “AG .999” and the Mint of Poland’s Mint mark “MW” (Mennica Warszawska).
Reverse: The stylized wave symbol and the corresponding star constellation of Aquarius are digitally printed amongst a star field on the reverse. A clear dome located above the image magnifies the details of the starry sky. The twelve symbols of the zodiac surround the dome, each adorned with gleaming gold plating, with the constellation star patterns in the background.
Magnificently Minted Silver Black Proof Coin
This Republic of Cameroon 2023 Zodiac Signs Aquarius 17.50 gram silver black proof coin is ungraded. The selectively gilded and digitally colorized coin is impressively crafted, featuring an incredibly sharp strike, gorgeously finished surfaces and spectacular eye appeal. The proof coin is housed within in a classic black frame style display case, which includes an integrated Certificate of Authenticity.