Why order this 2023 1 oz Silver Steampunk Ennobled American Eagle?
Fans of the American Silver Eagle are sure to love this Steampunk Ennobled version. This coin started out as an American Silver Eagle struck by the United States Mint before being modified by the experts at the private mint, the Germania Mint. This coin bears a combination of industrial design elements that are brought together with the Victorian Era. Each piece is individually numbered, and just 777 of these were made.
- This coin was struck on a 1 troy ounce planchet of .999 fine silver.
- The coin was one of 777 ennobled at the Germania Mint.
- This piece comes in a compact Quadrum capsule and custom Steampunk Sleeve.
- A certificate of authenticity is incorporated into the packaging.
- This piece will arrive in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- The coin is individually serialized for an added layer of security and authentication.
Iconic Walking Liberty Design by Adolph Weinman
Obverse: Adolph Weinman’s historic Walking Liberty design graces the obverse. Liberty is draped in the American flag and carries laurel and oak branches against a backdrop of the rising sun. Obverse inscriptions include her name, “LIBERTY,” the date, “2023,” and the national motto, “IN GOD WE TRUST” Adolph Weinman was an immigrant to the United States from Germany. He is best known for designing the Walking Liberty Half Dollar and the Mercury Dime.
Reverse: An eagle carries an oak branch as it prepares to land in Emily Damstra’s reverse design. The second statutory motto, “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” is set to the right inside the rim inscriptions. Those rim inscriptions note the name of the issuing country, “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” the coin’s face value, “ONE DOLLAR,” and its metal content, “1 OZ. FINE SILVER.” Emily Damstra holds an MFA in science illustration from the University of Michigan.