Why add the 2022 China 15 g Gold Panda ¥200 Coin GEM BU to your collection?
This issue 2022 China 15 g Gold Panda ¥200 Coin celebrates the 40th Anniversary of the Gold Panda series and is available in GEM Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- This Gold Panda was struck on a 15 gram .999 pure gold planchet.
- Chinese Panda coins have a worldwide collector base.
- This issue has a limited mintage of 250,000 coin, reduced from 2021.
- This issue has a unique 40th Anniversary Privy Mark.
- The series was introduced by the China Mint in 1982.
- This is a legal tender ¥200 Coin.
40th Anniversary Dual Panda Reverse
Reverse: The reverse design of the coin changes annually to delight and tempt collectors. This annual new design continues the narrative that began in 2019 and through 2028 will show panda cubs growing into adulthood. The 2022 design showcases two frolicking giant pandas in the snow. The 40th anniversary privy appears near them.
Obverse: The obverse design on the coin remains the same every year. The design features the Taoist Temple of Heaven, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is located in the Forbidden City, in Beijing.
Gem BU coins are fully struck, lustrous examples with magnificent eye appeal.