Why purchase this 1 oz. Silver Nutcracker Series 2022 Clara colorized reverse proof coin?
The second release of The Nutcracker series issued by the Solomon Islands is an homage to Clara, the heroine of the famed ballet. Clara helps the Nutcracker transform to human proportions and assists in his fight against the evil Mouse King.
- This 2022 Clara coin is struck from 1 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver.
- The coin features an exquisite reverse proof finish embellished with stunning color.
- The delightful ballerina shaped coin measures 70 x 40 mm.
- The design of the coin includes an individualized serial number.
- The coin is a product of PAMP.
- The coin will arrive in a charming Nutcracker themed original Mint package.
- Mintage is limited to only 2,500 pieces.
Enchanting Portrayal of Clara
Obverse: On the obverse, a circular inset contains the right facing image of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the inscriptions “ELIZABETH II,” “SOLOMON ISLANDS,” “2 DOLLARS” and “1 OZ AG 999.9.” The lightly frosted field beyond is decorated with a single snowflake, along with the date of issue “2022” above, and the coin’s unique serial number below. This interpretation of the late monarch was designed by acclaimed British sculptor Ian Rank-Broadley in 1998.
Reverse: The reverse is adorned with a fully colorized rendition of Clara the Ballerina balanced on the tips of her toes, while her skirt elegantly swishes around her form. In her arm she cradles her treasured Nutcracker, which is boldly colorized wearing a red and blue soldier’s uniform.
Beautifully Minted Reverse Proof Coin
This 2022 Solomon Islands 1 oz. silver reverse proof Nutcracker Series Clara coin is ungraded, possessing an exceptional strike, expertly finished surfaces and sensational eye appeal. The distinctively shaped, colorized coin is sealed in a custom-fitted capsule, which features an incorporated loop for hanging as a tree ornament or affixing to a gift. The coin is housed in a vibrantly illustrated, Nutcracker themed folio that is printed with a summation of the Nutcracker story and an Authenticity Certificate.