Why add this 2022 Faces of Gotham series Robin Face shaped 1 oz. silver colorized proof coin to your collection?
The second release of the New Zealand Mint’s colorized silver proof shaped coin series celebrating the Faces of Gotham™ is an homage to Robin™. Robin was introduced as the junior counterpart of Batman™ in DC Comics Detective Comics #38 in April 1940. The superhero team of Batman and Robin are known as the “Caped Crusaders” and the “Dynamic Duo” throughout the fictional city of Gotham.
- This Faces of Gotham 2022 Robin Face coin contains 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The coin features a three-dimensional effect from an increased relief strike.
- The coin is minted with an exceptional proof finish and vibrant color.
- The coin is distinctively Robin face shaped, measuring 36.00 x 25.04 mm.
- The coin is officially licensed by DC Comics.
- The coin will ship in its original Mint packaging.
- Mintage is limited to only 5,000 pieces.
Incredibly Detailed Boy Wonder Design
Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is depicted in a right facing pose on the obverse, encircled by the inscriptions “ELIZABETH II,” “NIUE,” “TWO DOLLARS” and “2022.” Below, additional inscriptions include “1 OZ 999 FINE SILVER” and declaration of Batman DC Comics copyright and trademark.
Reverse: The fully colorized reverse features the comic book style face of Robin, as he gazes forward from behind his iconic green mask.
Gorgeously Minted Colorized Proof Coin
This 2022 Niue Faces of Gotham series 1 oz. silver coin shaped as Batman’s companion Robin is presented in ungraded condition. Expect the uniquely shaped coin to feature a superior quality strike, with magnificently finished surfaces and spectacular eye appeal. The colorized coin is sealed in a square capsule surrounded by a sleek black, custom molded core. The coin will arrive as packaged by the New Zealand Mint, in a handsome window-style DC Comics branded display case, which is adorned with Robin’s “R” logo and a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.