Why purchase this brilliant uncirculated antiqued 2022 Republic of Ghana Wildlife in the Moonlight American Bald Eagle 2 oz. silver coin?
This breathtaking antiqued silver coin issued by the Republic of Ghana is part of the Wildlife in the Moonlight series. The coin is dedicated to the Bald Eagle, the only eagle that is native to North America.
- This Wildlife in the Moonlight series 2022 American Eagle coin contains 2 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The 45 mm diameter coin features a gorgeous antiqued design.
- The coin’s imagery is accented by selective gilding.
- The coin is considered to be legal tender of the Republic of Ghana, with a face value of ten cedis.
- The coin will ship with a Certificate of Authenticity in a beautiful display case.
- The coin is part of a very limited mintage of only 500 pieces.
Meticulously Detailed American Eagle Design
Obverse: The obverse is adorned with a right facing effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions surrounding the portrait include “ELIZABETH II,” “REPUBLIC OF GHANA,” “TEN CEDIS,” “2 OZ,” “AG 999” and “2022.” This familiar rendition of the monarch was designed by renowned British sculptor Ian Rank-Broadley in 1998.
Reverse: The reverse features a majestic bald eagle with its wings lifted in flight. A gilded full moon hovers above, lighting the path for the winged creature through a maze of jagged mountain peaks. The eagle is flanked by the inscription “AMERICAN EAGLE” and its scientific species name “HALIAEETUS LEUCOCEPHALUS.”
Stunning Brilliant Uncirculated Antiqued Coin
This 2022 Republic of Ghana Wildlife in the Moonlight American Eagle ten cedis coin is judged to be in Brilliant Uncirculated (GEM BU) condition. The stunning 2 oz. silver coin is sharply struck, featuring exquisitely finished antiqued and selectively gilded surfaces, with outstanding eye appeal. The coin will arrive encapsulated and housed in a handsome wood presentation case, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and a colorful American Eagle themed slip cover.