Why purchase this beautifully struck, limited mintage 2022 1 oz. silver Ghana Alien coin with an antiqued finish?
This extraordinary antiqued silver bullion coin celebrates the captivating notion that we, as human beings of planet earth, are not the only intelligent forms of life in the universe. Literature, film and art of the science fiction genre, along with reported sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), have fueled the imaginations of people of all ages about the existence of aliens.
- This 2022 Alien coin is crafted from 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The coin is a product of the Scottsdale Mint located in the state of Arizona.
- The intriguing alien imagery of the coin is enhanced by a sensational antiqued finish.
- The 39 mm diameter coin represents the second year of issue of the Ghana Alien series.
- The coin is issued as legal tender in the Republic of Ghana, with a face value of five cedis.
- The coin is part of limited mintage of just 5,000 pieces.
Incredibly Creepy Alien Imagery
Obverse: The obverse features the right facing effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II that was created by award-winning British sculptor Ian Rank-Broadley in 1998. The centrally located portrait is bordered by a pattern of multiple sized circles inspired by the heavenly bodies of the universe. The inscriptions “REPUBLIC OF GHANA,” “2022,” “1 TROY OUNCE,” “999 FINE SILVER” and “FIVE CEDIS,” curve within different sections of the concentric design.
Reverse: The emaciated face of an alien appears on the reverse, as it gazes unhappily out of an ornately framed viewport of its spacecraft, while a curved corridor beyond terminates at the ship’s airlock door. The coin’s antiqued finish accentuates the creature’s eerie almond shaped eyes, menacing expression, exaggerated skeletal figure.
Exceptionally Struck Antiqued Silver Coin
This 2022 Republic of Ghana alien antiqued 1 oz. silver bullion coin is available from ModernCoinMart in ungraded condition. Expect the coin to feature a superior quality strike and gorgeously finished antiqued surfaces, with magnificent eye appeal.