Why add the 2022 China 30 g Silver Panda ¥10 Coin NGC MS70 FR White Core Holder Great Wall Label to your collection?
This 2022 China 30 gram Silver Panda ¥10 Coin earned the exemplary grade of Mint State 70 (MS70) from the experts at Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and represents the fourth issue in the China Mint’s series within a series that starting in 2019 through 2028, will show panda cubs growing from infants to full-grown adults. 2022 also marks the 40th anniversary of this beloved series known for its traditionally one-year-only designs.
- The coin qualified for the First Releases (FR) designation.
- The coin was encapsulated with the coveted ModernCoinMart exclusive Great Wall Label.
- The series is struck on 30 gram .999 fine silver planchets by the China Mint.
- This issue celebrates the 40th anniversary of the Chinese Silver Panda series with a spectacular “40” Privy mark.
- Mintage is set to 10,000,000 pieces.
Design Honors the Chinese Giant Panda
Reverse: Chinese numismatic designer Huang Qin provided the image of two growing young pandas sliding in the snow for this reverse. The 40th Anniversary privy appears next to the pandas.
Obverse: The obverse features the Hall of Prayers for Good Harvest, a Taoist holy site located in the Forbidden City near China’s principal city, Beijing. This image remains constant throughout the series as an honor to this Chinese landmark.
Mint State 70 First Releases with ModernCoinMart Exclusive Great Wall Label
The coveted ModernCoinMart Great Wall Label is featured with this flawless Mint State 70 (MS 70) coin. The Mint State 70 grade means that the coin is perfect and features brilliant surfaces with exceptional luster and full design details. The coin was graded within 30 days of issue and qualified for the distinctive First Releases (FR) designation.