Why add the 2022 China 30 g Silver Panda ¥10 Coin NGC MS70 FDI White Core Holder Panda Label to your collection?
This spectacular 2022 China 30 gram Silver Panda ¥10 Coin was graded by the industry leaders at Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) where it achieved the top grade possible, Mint State 70 (MS70) and also qualified to carry the First Day of Issue (FDI) designation. In 2019 the China Mint began a series within a series that through 2028 will show young pandas growing into adulthood. The 2022 design is the fourth issue to continue that story line and showcases two lively young pandas playing along a snowy hill.
- This coin qualified for the coveted the First Day of Issue (FDI) designation.
- This Silver Panda was preserved for future generations in the attractive NGC White Core and Panda Label.
- The coin contains 30 grams of silver struck on a .999 pure silver planchet.
- Mintage is set to 10,000,000 pieces.
- The Silver Panda series is struck by the China Mint and is ¥10 legal tender.
- This is the 40th anniversary strike in the series and features a special privy mark.
Pandas Sliding in Snow Reverse
Reverse: The reverse of the coin typically features a new image every year. This duo of frolicking pandas was designed by the famed Chinese numismatic artist Huang Qin. The reverse includes the one-year-only 40th anniversary privy and the denomination, weight, and purity inscriptions.
Obverse: The obverse design features Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, the familiar Taoist religious site is located in the Temple of Heaven, near Beijing. The obverse features the year inscribed below the central design. This image has remained relatively constant over the entire series.
MS70 FDI Iconic White Core Panda Label
Mint State 70 coins are often considered the pinnacle of the numismatic hobby. These coins embody numismatic perfection. They have lustrous, original surfaces and strong strikes. This example qualified for the distinctive First Day of Issue designation which is displayed on a Panda Label themed after the 40th anniversary and the 2022 design. The label looks stunning paired with NGC’s classic White Core.