Why add this 1 oz. Silver 2022 Extraordinary High Relief Canadian Timber Wolf Proof coin to your collection?
The Royal Canadian Mint concludes its groundbreaking Extraordinary High Relief series dedicated to majestic wildlife with this 2022 dated release. The third and final coin of the exciting series is an homage to the Timber Wolf. Similar to the previous releases honoring the eagle and the buffalo, the Timber Wolf coin is minted with an innovative technology which results in imagery which extends more than 6 mm above the surface of the coin. In comparison to the standard U.S. quarter dollar coin, that’s more than twenty times the height of George Washington’s portrait.
- This 2022 Canadian Timber Wolf coin is crafted from 1 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver.
- The coin’s intricately rendered wolf imagery is showcased by a marvelous Extraordinary High Relief strike.
- The 36 mm diameter Canadian legal tender $25 coin features a gleaming proof finish.
- The coin will ship with an Authenticity Certificate in its original Mint packaging.
- Total mintage of this numismatic masterpiece is limited to 5,000 pieces.
Amazingly Detailed Timber Wolf Design
Obverse: On the obverse, Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is portrayed in an elegant right facing pose. The mirrored background is lightly etched with a pattern of gently curving lines. The inscriptions “ELIZABETH II” and “D.G. REGINA” curve above the Queen’s likeness, with “25 DOLLARS” sweeping below.
Reverse: Featured on the reverse is an exquisitely sculptural portrait of a Timber Wolf with its gaze intently focused towards the right. Inscriptions are simply “CANADA” and “2022.”
Spectacular GEM Proof Coin
This 2022 Canadian Timber Wolf 1 oz. silver $25 coin featuring an Extraordinary High Relief proof finish is presented in GEM proof condition. Expect the coin to feature an exceptionally sharp strike, beautifully finished surfaces and fantastic eye appeal. The coin will arrive encapsulated and housed in a Mint branded display case, accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity and an informational booklet about the Extraordinary High Relief series.