Why order this Ultra High Relief 2022 $5 Barbados 3 oz Silver Antiqued Colors of Wildlife – Koala?
Animal lovers, collectors who love color in their coins, and those looking to share their favorite hobby with their children will all love this Colors of Wildlife Koala. The second issue in the Colors of Wildlife Series, this coin features one of the world’s most adorable creatures in its natural habitat. Translucent green enameling and an ultra high relief strike combine to bring the image to life and makes it sure to stand out in any collection.
- This coin is $5 legal tender in Barbados.
- This piece was struck from 3 oz of .999 fine silver.
- It is part of a mintage of just 999 pieces.
- The coin was struck in ultra high relief and has an antiqued finish.
- Translucent green enameling is integrated into the design.
- This is the second issue in the Colors of Wildlife Series.
- The rim has a serialized number.
- This piece comes in its original mint packaging and will arrive in GEM Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- A certificate of authenticity is included.
Exquisite Australian Koala Design
Obverse: At the center of the obverse is the coat of arms of Barbados. It is joined by inscriptions that note the issuing country’s name, “BARBADOS,” and the coin’s face value, “5 DOLLARS.” This section is encircled by animals in the series and a rim frame. In that rim frame are inscriptions of the name of the series, “COLOURS OF WILDLIFE,” and the coin’s weight and purity, “3 OZ AG 999.”
Reverse: On the reverse, a koala looks at the holder from a eucalyptus tree. Translucent green enameling brings color to its environment. On the rim frame are inscriptions of the name of the featured creature, “AUSTRALIAN KOALA,” and the coin’s date, “2022.”
GEM BU with Original Mint Packaging and Certificate of Authenticity
This coin comes in its original packaging from the mint. That includes a display box and a certificate of authenticity. Protected by a mint capsule, this piece will arrive in GEM Brilliant Uncirculated condition.