Why add the 2021-S U.S. Silver Proof Coin Set NGC GEM Proof FDI OGP to your collection?
This 2021-S U.S. Silver Proof Coin Set was graded GEM Proof and awarded the First Day of Issue (FDI) designation from Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC). Seven stunning Proof coins will be included in this set all struck at the San Francisco Mint. Two highlights include the inclusion of the the final America the Beautiful (ATB) quarter design honoring the Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site in Alabama as well as a second Washington Quarter featuring George Washington Crossing the Delaware. Silver Proof Sets are set apart because the Roosevelt dime, both quarters, and Kennedy Half Dollar included in this set are struck in .999 fine silver!
- This set contains the final entry in the popular America the Beautiful (ATB) Quarter Dollar series.
- The set contains the “Crossing the Delaware” quarter dollar design.
- The set qualified for NGC’s FDI designation.
- The dime, quarters and half dollar are struck in .999 fine silver.
- Coins are struck to proof quality at the San Francisco Mint.
- Each set contains a Lincoln Cent, Jefferson Nickel, Roosevelt Dime, Kennedy Half-Dollar, the Native American Dollar which honors Native American military service on the reverse and two quarters detailed below.
The Roosevelt Dime, Kennedy Half Dollar, Lincoln Cent, and Jefferson Nickel will feature their traditional designs. A Native American Dollar featuring a one-year-only design honoring Native American service in the military, and two Quarters, will also be included in this set.
Reverses: The final ATB quarter honors the Tuskegee Airmen National Site in Alabama and features one of the Tuskegee Airmen standing on Moton Field. The Crossing the Delaware Quarter shows George Washington doing just that, crossing the Delaware River with his sword drawn.
GEM Proof FDI OGP
This 2021-S Silver Proof Set will arrive in its Original Government Packaging which consists of two clear display cases and the Original Box from the United States Mint. NGC determined that the coins were in Gem Proof condition and also qualified for the First Day of Issue designation, information which is relayed by NGC certification stickers on each display case. A Certificate of Authenticity will also be included.