Why add the 2021 Republic of Chad The Binding of Fenrir High Relief 2 oz Silver Antiqued Fr. 10,000 Coin to your collection?
Continuing the trend of low mintage, ultra high relief coins, this remarkable 2021 Republic of Chad The Binding of Fenrir High Relief 2 oz. Silver Antiqued Franc 10,000 Coin would be an excellent choice to add to your collection.
- This issue has a limited mintage of JUST 500 coins!
- The coin includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The coin includes 2 oz. of .999 fine silver
- The spectacular Antiqued finish highlights the detail struck in exquisite high relief.
- The coin bears a face value of 10,000 Francs and is a legal tender coin in the Republic of Chad.
The Binding of Fenrir
Obverse: The obverse of the coin features an image of Fenrir, the Giant Norse Wolf, son of Loki. The fearsome musculature and teeth of the wolf are spectacularly rendered in high relief. The wolf is pictured enraged, struggling against shackles.
Reverse: The reverse image features an elaborate Norse Symbol. The rim of the coin bears the inscriptions “Republique du Tchad 2021” and “10000 CFA.” The Coat of Arms of Chad appears in the rim inscriptions as well.
Antiqued Finish, Spectacular High Relief, Bi-Metal Plus
The coin has been struck in high relief using a new process called B-Metal Plus. This process sandwiches an 11.5 oz copper blank between silver blanks. This allows the coin to feature VERY detailed high relief imagery. The antique finish highlights the drama of the design imagery.