Why purchase this 1 oz. Silver Ultra High Relief 2021 Lucky Horseshoe Shaped Brilliant Uncirculated coin?
This distinctly shaped antiqued silver coin is a tribute to the legend of the horseshoe as a symbol of good luck and a means to ward off evil spirits.
- The 2021 Lucky Horseshoe coin was produced using CIT’s groundbreaking smartminting methodology at the Mayer Mint in Germany.
- The $5 legal tender coin is struck from 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The whimsical horseshoe shaped coin measures 41 x 38 mm.
- The coin features a stunning, brilliant uncirculated antiqued finish.
- The coin will arrive as packaged by the Mint, with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The coin is part of a small 2,500 piece limited mintage.
Gorgeous Lucky Horseshoe Design
Obverse: The emblem of the Republic of Palau is centered on the obverse, encircled by the inscription “REPUBLIC OF PALAU” and the coin’s denomination of “5$.” The arms of the horseshoe are finely engraved with iconic scenery from the mid-west: desert sand dunes, mountains, sagebrush and cacti.
Reverse: The reverse is similarly decorated with the mountainous terrain and foliage of the mid-west desert, with a lone cowboy upon a horse at the lower right. Below the horseshoe’s inverted “U” shape, the enthusiastic wish for “GOOD LUCK!” is inscribed, along with the coin’s date of issue, “2021.”
Magnificent GEM Proof Coin
This 2021 Palau Lucky Horseshoe shaped coin is offered by ModernCoinMart in Brilliant Uncirculated (GEM BU) condition, featuring a sharp strike, impressively finished surfaces and spectacular eye appeal. The ungraded 1 oz. silver ultra high relief antiqued coin is housed with a Certificate of Authenticity, in a contemporary style presentation case featuring a charming rustic horseshoe image on the lid.