Why add this 2021 Lady Luck Ultra High Relief Colorized Silver GEM Proof coin to your collection?
This silver proof coin is dedicated to the Lady Bug, the distinctly spotted and brightly colored insect that has been revered as a symbol of good luck for more than one thousand years.
- The 2021 Lady Luck coin is a product of the Mayer Mint in Germany.
- The $5 coin is struck from 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver with a 33 mm diameter.
- The coin was crafted with CIT’s smartminting method, resulting in a breathtaking ultra high relief design.
- The coin features a dazzling proof finish selectively accented with vibrant color.
- Only 2,021 coins will be minted.
Enchanting Lady Bug Design
Obverse: The underwater Rainbow’s End emblem of Palau is centered on the obverse with the inscription “REPUBLIC OF PALAU” sweeping above. Below, the coin’s “5$” denomination is located between a symmetrical arc and stars border.
Reverse: An astoundingly sculptural rendition of a lady bug dominates the reverse, embellished with gorgeous, glossy shades of red and black. The delightful creature is surrounded by an array of swirling stems and leaves, along with clusters of lucky four leaf clovers, each accented with a bright spring green. “LADY LUCK” and “2021” are inscribed near the lower right edge of the design.
Sensational GEM Proof Coin in Themed Packaging
This colorized Ultra High Relief 2021 Palau Lady Luck GEM Proof coin is ungraded, featuring a sharp strike and exceptionally finished surfaces. The charming 1 oz. silver coin is presented in a specially designed display box, encircled by a beautifully illustrated floral wreath graphic, accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.