Why purchase this 2021 Inca Sun God Ultra High Relief Gilded Silver brilliant uncirculated coin?
This beautiful gilded silver domed coin is an homage to Inti, the ancient Incan Sun God. The coin’s intricate imagery is borrowed from the design of the gold sun disc, which the Incans believed held the magical power to heal, stop time and manipulate earthquakes.
- The 2021 Inca Sun God coin is struck from 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver by the Mayer Mint in Germany.
- The coin was minted with the enhanced smartminting technology of Coin Invest Trust (CIT).
- The coin’s ultra high relief surface is plated with silk finish gold, resulting in an ancient appearance.
- The coin is dome shaped, measuring 38.61 mm in diameter.
- Mintage is limited to only 2,021 coins.
Magnificent Sculptural Inca Sun God Design
Obverse: The obverse is concave, featuring the emblem of the Republic of Palau. The symbol is encircled by a border containing a pattern of lines and stars, along with the inscriptions “REPUBLIC OF PALAU” and “5$.”
Reverse: An amazingly detailed representation of the Inca Sun God adorns the coin’s domed reverse. The god’s face is surrounded by rays created from complex Incan symbols, with the date of issue “2021,” discretely inscribed at the base of the design.
Breathtaking Brilliant Uncirculated Coin in Themed Original Mint Packaging
This gilded 2021 Palau Inca Sun God Ultra High Relief Brilliant Uncirculated (GEM BU) coin features a sharp strike, gorgeously finished surfaces and outstanding eye appeal. The 1 oz. silver coin is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and handsomely presented in a window-style display box, which is illustrated with vibrantly colored turquoise and gold Incan imagery.