Why purchase this 3 oz. silver 2021 Terracotta Warriors Ultra High Relief GEM Proof coin?
This ultra high relief gilded silver coin is a beautiful tribute to the army of Terracotta Warriors that were buried underground for more than 2,000 years, guarding the afterlife of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
- The 2021 Terracotta Warriors coin contains 3 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver.
- The coin is a product of the Mayer Mint of Germany.
- The coin features a dramatic, ultra high relief design created with CIT’s enhanced smartminting method.
- The surface of the coin is selectively accented with Rose Gold.
- The coin measures an impressive 45 mm in diameter.
- The entire mintage of merely 500 pieces is sold out at the Mint.
Amazingly Detailed Design
Obverse: Four horses stand before a chariot on the obverse. Above, an intricately framed square features the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, which is encircled by the inscriptions “ELIZABETH II,” “20 DOLLARS,” “COOK ISLANDS” and “2021.” A vertical panel to the left of the Queen is adorned with Chinese characters that translate as “soldier and horse tomb figurines.”
Reverse: Three distinctly different Terracotta Warriors are depicted on the reverse, dressed in varied uniforms to represent their military ranks. The center warrior is plated with Rose Gold, which emulates the rich, earthy color of terracotta. Inscribed “TERRACOTTA WARRIORS.”
Spectacular GEM Proof Coin in Original Mint Packaging
This ungraded 2021 Cook Islands Terracotta Warriors GEM Proof coin features an exceptional ultra high relief strike with gorgeously finished surfaces. The Rose Gold plated 3 oz. silver coin is presented in a handsome Mint branded display box, along with a Certificate of Authenticity.