Why purchase this 2021 ¥10 China 1 g Gold New Year Celebration?
The Lunar New Year is a major holiday in many Asian nations, including the People’s Republic of China. This coin was issued to celebrate the beginning of the new year. It would make a stunning addition to any collection of coins with a Chinese culture theme.
- This coin is 10 yuan legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- This coin is a product of the China Mint.
- This piece was struck from 1 g of .999 fine gold.
- This coin is part of a mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- This is the first gold coin in the series, which has previously consisted entirely of silver coins.
- The reverse centers on a snowy village design.
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) graded this coin Mint State 70.
- NGC certified this piece First Releases.
Exquisite Wintery Village Design
Obverse: The national emblem of the People’s Republic of China graces the obverse. The image consists of the Gate of Heavenly Peace of Beijing’s Forbidden City and five stars. Arching over the image is the name of the issuing country, “People’s Republic of China,” which is inscribed in Chinese characters. Below is the date, “2021.”
Reverse: The reverse features a snowy village design. At the center is the Chinese character “Fu,” which is on a table. The coin’s face value is noted in the upper right.
Impeccable MS70 FR
This coin earned Numismatic Guaranty Corporation’s (NGC’s) highest grade, Mint State 70, which is only given to coins that appear perfect under 5x magnification. This example was also certified First Releases due to the fact that it was submitted for grading within a month of its initial release from the mint.