Why order this China 1oz Platinum 2021 ANA World’s Fair of Money – Show Panda Medal Proof?
The covid-19 pandemic ground life to a halt in 2020, but life is slowly returning to normal across America. This 2021 ANA World’s Fair of Money Show Panda is a beautiful symbol of that, as the event is schedule to go on as planned. Whether as part of a collection of Show Pandas or a standalone piece that symbolizes a return to things as they were, this stunning Platinum Show Panda will stand out in any collection for years to come.
- China’s New Century Mint released this show panda for the 2021 American Numismatic Association’s (ANA’s) World’s Fair of Money Show.
- The show will be held in Rosemont, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
- This non-denominated medal was struck from 1 oz of .999 fine platinum.
- This piece is part of a mintage of just 88 pieces.
- Thanks to their beauty and low mintages, Show Pandas can be attractive to collectors.
- The medal’s obverse design is borrowed from 2013 Panda coins because that was the last time the show was held in Chicago.
Adorable Three Pandas Design
Obverse: Three pandas bend over to drink water on the obverse. The design comes from the 2013 Panda coins. The ANA logo is included near the bottom, and the date, “2021,” is inscribed next to it. Above are inscriptions of the weight and purity of the proof in English and Mandarin.
Reverse: The Chicago skyline spreads out on the reverse. “CHICAGO” and “THE WINDY CITY” are inscribed above. At the bottom of this face are inscriptions of the name of the event for which this medal was issued in both English and Mandarin.