Why add this perfectly graded 1 oz. Silver Proof Extraordinary High Relief 2021 Canadian Buffalo coin to your collection?
This 2021 Canadian Buffalo coin represents the second release from the Royal Canadian Mint to meld their Extraordinary High Relief strike technology with an exquisite proof finish. The coin’s buffalo imagery is remarkably sculptural, reaching a height of 6.10 mm beyond the surface of the coin.
- This 2021 Canada Buffalo coin is minted with Extraordinary High Relief technology.
- The coin is struck from 1 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver with a breathtaking proof finish.
- The coin measures 36 mm in diameter.
- The $25 face value coin qualified for the First Releases attribution.
- The coin features ModernCoinMart’s exclusive label honoring Canada.
- The original Certificate of Authenticity is included with the perfectly graded coin.
- The coin is one of only 5,000 to be minted.
A Stunning Tribute to the Majestic Buffalo
Obverse: The obverse features a right facing profile image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with a pattern of curving lines stretching over the entirety of the background. The royal portrait is encircled by the inscriptions “ELIZABETH II,” “D.G. REGINA” and “25 DOLLARS.”
Reverse: An imposing visage of an American Buffalo with amazingly textured fur adorns the reverse, with “CANADA” inscribed above, “2021” below.
Flawless Proof 70
This 2021 1 oz. Silver Canadian Buffalo Extraordinary High Relief $25 coin with a dazzling proof finish was submitted for review to the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) within thirty days of release, as indicated by the designation First Releases. For its perfectly sharp strike, pristine surfaces and outstanding amount of contrast between its frosted and mirrored finishes, the proof was awarded the NGC’s most prestigious grade of Proof 70 Ultra Cameo (UC). The coin is presented in a NGC protective holder accompanied by a colorful Canadian themed certification label available only from ModernCoinMart. The graded coin will arrive with an informational story booklet and a numbered Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Royal Canadian Mint.