Why purchase this gorgeous ultra high relief Medusa 10 oz. silver Argentia Sculptural Art bullion round?
In Greek mythology, Medusa had the power to transform those who looked upon her serpent-framed visage into stone. Thus, the Medusa image has been regarded as a symbol of luck and protection from evil spirits since ancient times. This ten ounce silver bullion round is an homage to the symbolism and mystique of Medusa.
- This Medusa bullion round contains 10 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver.
- The round’s incredibly detailed imagery is accented by a remarkably sharp ultra high relief strike.
- The round is minted with a sensational matte finish.
- The round is formed by an innovative free-flowing metal process, which results in a unique live edge.
- The round measures approximately 73.7 mm in diameter, with a thickness of about 6.0 mm.
- The round, which is not legal tender, is part of the Argentia Sculptural Art Collection of the Canadian PMX Corp.
Breathtaking Interpretation of Medusa
Obverse: The obverse features a centrally located diamond shape containing a declaration of the round’s weight, content and purity as “10 OZ FINE SILVER .9999,” with “ARGENTIA” and the stylized “A” emblem of Argentia located in the upper corner. The surrounding field is patterned with an intricate arrangement of circles, diagonal lines and diamonds extending to the round’s amorphic live edge.
Reverse: The reverse is graced with a profile portrait of Medusa. The mythical creature is depicted with the face of a beautiful young woman in a left facing pose. As the dominant attribute of Medusa, the sinuous forms of multiple venomous snakes slither and twist upon her head instead of traditional human tresses.
Magnificently Minted Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Round
This Medusa 10 oz. silver bullion round from the Argentia Art collection is uncertified. Considered to be in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, expect the non-denominational round to feature a superior quality strike, astoundingly detailed ultra high relief design elements, handsome matte finished surfaces and exceptional eye appeal. The round will arrive safely packaged within an Argentia Art branded box.